First Year Engineering Eligibility Criteria
- The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical Vocational subjects, and obtained at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only) in the above subjects taken together and The Candidate should have appeared in all the subjects in MHT-CET. For all India candidate seat non zero positive score of JEE main will be considered.
- Students who passed Diploma in Engineering & Technology & obtained at least 50% marks for OPEN category & 45% marks for Backward class category.
- All admissions except Institutional Quota shall be carried out through Central Admission Procedure (CAP). CAP Seats are filled through CAP on the basis of Merit only.
- The Centralized Admission Process (CAP) includes registration, document verification and application form confirmation at any selected Facilitation Center.
- Institutional seats are filled on the basis of Merit and enrollment in CAP is must for the same.