IQAC was constituted in the academic year 2018 with a view to initiate, plan and supervise different activities which are important to maintain and improve the quality of education imparted, which is well defined in the quality policy of the institution. IQAC has member representatives from the top management, teaching, students and stake holders for getting diversified suggestions for continuous improvement. IQAC is a significant body of the institution which monitors the process of teaching, learning and evaluation. It takes the responsibility of generating and promoting awareness in the institution regarding multi level quality sustenance activities and implementing new ones for attaining excellence.
The objective of IQAC is to ensure quality standards in teaching, learning and evaluation patterns and related activities. IQAC administers various new academic activities to supplement the existing practices. Further, it encourages activities in the co-curricular and extra-curricular spheres.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Developing ethical work culture in the Institute
- Improving the academic and administrative performance of the Institution
- Organizing inter and intra Institutional Workshops, Seminars, Project Exhibition and Research activities
- Playing as a nodal agency of the institute for coordinating various activities ensuring quality including adoption and dissemination of best methods and practices
- Ensuring a learner-centric ambience conducive for quality education and for continual improvement
- Emphasize faculty expertise to adopt the knowledge, technology and innovations for participatory teaching and learning process
- Inviting suggestions and recommendations from students, parents and stakeholders on quality emphasizing institutional policies & processes
- Documentation of all the activities leading to quality improvement
|Dr. Prashant D. Deshmukhemail@example.com||9920105212|
|Dr. Sunil Bobadefirstname.lastname@example.org||9819626684|
|Dr. A.N. Kemkaremail@example.com||9819150392|
|Dr. Sanjay Sharmafirstname.lastname@example.org||9819401291|