Guidelines / Instructions for Transcripts
- Any Bonafide student of NHITM can apply for Transcripts to apply for Higher Education, Permanent Residency, Visa, H1B etc.
- The online transcript system has been introduced so that:
a.) Students and ex-students do not have to come in person to apply for transcripts.
b.) The process of obtaining the transcripts is faster and streamlined.
- Read all the instructions before starting the online application process.
- Upload the photocopy of Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate, Consolidated Statement of Grade sheets / Mark Sheets (All Semesters) self attested, Passport size photo and a proof of identity of the candidate
- Kindly make sure the PDF of scanned Mark Sheets is less than 5MB, preferrably even less.
- Use a naming convention as: yourname_yourdept_Degreecertificate/marksheet/Identityproofname.pdf
- Fees can be paid either online or offline.
- Note down the transaction ID immediately after making the online payment.
- Fees once paid is not refundable.
- Upload the Transaction done (Online/Offline) receipt in pdf/jpeg format.
- Any additional requirement should be mentioned in “Additional Requirement” tab of application form.
- Students have following two options to receive the transcripts.:
- E-Transcripts: The Institute will send the E-Transcripts to the email ids registered while filling the online form.
- Paper Transcripts: Student will receive the 10 sets of transcripts Hard copy. (These can be picked up personally from NHITM Exam Cell and if not possible to collect personally then the person with authority letter and ID card can collect).
- Minimum period for processing transcripts is 15 working days, which may be extended due to unavoidable circumstances.
- For any query kindly contact on email id: email@example.com